Transiro Infinito R1 Knit is a high performance triathlon shoe engineered with an innovative knitted upper for enhanced breathability.
When it came to designing a new premium shoe for our pro triathletes competing in Ironman, we were asked to combine the stiff, race-orientated feel and prime fit of our road shoes with a new design facilitating quick and easy foot entry at transition, and superb comfort for riding without socks. All of this in an extremely breathable, quick-drying construction… challenge accepted.
TRANSIRO: Triathlon series, designed for uncompromised cycling performance and efficient transitions
- Knitted upper: engineered construction for enhanced ventilation and comfort
- R1 full UD carbon outsole: ultimate stiffness and lightness tuned for maximum power transfer
- Infinito: advanced volume control of the forefoot area
- Dynamic Arch Support: customized fit of the plantar arch
- Volume Control: independent fit adjustment for instep and forefoot
- 2x BOA IP1-B dials
- R1 outsole – full carbon unidirectional
- Replaceable heel skid plate
- Weight: 503g (size 42)
- Stack height: 9.7mm
Click & Collect